Thursday, November 3, 2011

with kids from the community!

Here at dont'fail.com we advocate talking bout our failures, and about why they aren't that all.
Ok, so over a month ago I met up with a city representative that is responsible for figuring out ways to keep the community in touch with examples of proper social etiquette. Recently I realized that the upper classes, the people who are "in charge" aren't doing a good job educating the people who are maintaining the country. The average Canadian is sitting around waiting for the world to end. The worst part is that being who we are we decide to pull up in front of the fire to get the best seat in the house. Our nation is full of people that have the resources and the potential to pull our planet out of a dumpster and into the stars, but instead we educate our youth to work for money and do what it tells us we need to do to survive.
My problem is that the voices behind the money, who we all know have the responsibility to make sure we succeed as a people are telling us that the only thing that's important is that we keep thinking about money instead of the stars. We're not going to last very much longer at our rate and we all know it. We don't change the rate, we tell the DJ to turn it up and we kick back with a couple doobies and a Pint at the Pint. We suck. The city said it didn't have the cash to back my idea.... I don't need it. They'll build a new arena. I'm sure everyone will gain. Especially ....? Whatever. We know who. I'll do better pulling it off on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment