Saturday, November 5, 2011

Canadian s want a front seat at the Apocalypse - it would look a lot like slave lake this summer!

O.k so staying positive and overcoming peoples preconceptions of what they think you are. Other people look at me and often think I'm a nut.... They are right to an extent. I'm taking on things that are bigger then me. When kids from my school, who are like nineteen, hear me tell people things like "did you know that we live in one of the most resource filled countries in the wold?" then I ask "did you know that we live in the richest province in that country?"... when I see them acknowledge and agree with me I ask, "did you know that you live in the capital city of that province in that country, and did you know that you attend an institution that you pay more for your education then in any other." I look to see how they react. Then I tell them " We are in the richest place in the world, did you know that. Did you know that it is your responsibility to come out of this institution ready and willing to make the world a better place, because if we can't then who will?" Some kids understand what I'm saying and some kick me and my ideas to the curb. So fare I've found a few people who agree with me and are going to help me find more people to create a team that will influence the student body to start reacting in the world. It's going to be good.It's going to be published on line!

No comments:

Post a Comment