Thursday, November 3, 2011

Future!

Today I took photos of an event and I paid for facebook ads. It's an experiment. I also became President of the Lions Club Campus section. It's cool. I want to give back to the community. Seems like the only way that's going to happen is if I knock on every door. I'll do it. I have so much support, and I'm working on getting more. Foundation, it's all about the nurturing process. I drove the treasurer home.... He lived across town. It was the least I could do though. He gave me the benefit of the doubt and showed up. It's funny cause when we think of ourselves worthy of being a leader we also find ourselves so very short of everything. The Fact is I am not flawless, but I am hard working. At least to reach my goals. I think I might of lost a recruit, or gained two. This is fishing for people. The net consists of other people. It's good to get rest, and finish your readings. I'm in a fragmented state right now but it's ok. I'll re read this post and understand that there is always going to be so much available on the plate, and you re going to have to be courteous, but your going to look after your own well being, so that you can have the strength to protect the .....

No comments:

Post a Comment