Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Let's go Kick some ass!!!!

What's my new blog going to be about?? Yeah don't we all want to know that. WTF is my Blog even for. Well I think the blog is for me to reflect upon how kick ass I think my life is. I really want to go out there and the Blog is an amazing tool for me to see myself. It's like a mirror. Blogs made my world change. They taught me that the world is changing. It's funny you know, cause the best part about a blog is that it's suppose to suck. This domain is one that I am allowed to fail in. To not work in, but work on..... So I'm here. I wanna be myself, and I want to remind myself about my life. Well here is a dream I'm allowed to share with myself. It came true!



Here is a link to the story, MaximCanada.com
Welcome to me Blog you guys......

No comments:

Post a Comment